- All credits achieved through the network ProfiLehrePlus are fully recognized by the network partners and the associated partners.
- The recognition of achievements is completed by higher education experts with many years of experience at the respective locations.
- All higher education seminars that are completed within the framework of the “ProfiLehrePlus” network at Bavarian universities are recognized.
- Continuing education trainings are eligible for recognition if the respective education seminar is clearly relevant to higher education didactics.
- Trainings that have no direct relevancy to higher education didactics can only attain limited recognition, fulfilling a maximum of 20% of the entire certificate upon request (e.g. Seminars on “key academic skills” such as the facilitation of work meetings).
- The achievement records cannot be older than six years. Credits that were attained within a specialized course are not eligible for recognition.
We are guided by the quality standards of the dghd (German association for higher education didactics).